• Course on Geographic Informations Systems - Seville, Spain, 22 April-28 June 2013. Organized by the Universidad Internacional de Andalucía.
• Satellite Technology for Maritime Security Conference - Venice, Italy 27-28 May 2013
• 40th CIESM Congress - Marseille, France, 28 October-1 November 2013
The Mediterranean Science Commission (CIESM), with its headquarters in Monaco, involves researchers from all shores of the Basin in its activities, and will hold its 40th Congress at the end of October.
• 3rd International Marine Protected Areas Congress - Marseille and Corsica, France, 21-27 October 2013.
After Australia in 2005 and the United States in 2009, France is hosting the 2013 International Marine Areas Congress, organized by the Agence des Aires Marines Protégées (French MPA Agency), together with the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN). IMPAC3 welcomes all kinds of proposals, whatever their subject and format, as long as they have a connection to both the day-specific topics and the overarching themes of the congress.
• EMECS 10 - MEDCOAST 2013 Joint CONFERENCE - Global Congress on Integrated Coastal Management: Lessons Learned to Address New Challenges - Marmaris, Turkey, 30 October-3 November 2013.
A joint meeting of two major conference series, EMECS and MEDCOAST.